Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 1 in the books 5-14

I don't suspect there will be much to report the first few day in relation to how I feel or any personal changes.  You can do anything for a few days.

Day one's menu had nothing flashy.... Some left over potato korma from Maza Kabob for lunch and a veggie burrito from that chain that starts with a Q.

The Maza Kabob lunch was great.  The dinner burrito was less than tasty.  I know I'm biased against that chain place, but it was bland when it had meat in it and it is even worse now.  I covered the burrito with hot sauce and ate a little more than half.  It just didn't have enough in it to make me want to waste my time eating more.

Monday is a day I don't work in the restaurant so I didn't get a chance to do anything new in the kitchen there.

See you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Your delirious already Paul, and I can't believe you didn't just create your own vege burrito since you make one of the best in town. Don't ever "sell your soul to the devil". You might as well fast. Okay good luck and have fun with it! Donna

    ReplyDelete